From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] 'Gentoo in 2020' summary
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 22:05:12
1 On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 12:08:15PM -0500, Aaron Bauman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 11:14:50AM +0200, Joonas Niilola wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > I think this is a nice idea. I'll have to return to this as right now I
6 > > can't prioritize everything truly global and exciting that happened...
7 > > maybe something with Mozilla products and overall wayland becoming more
8 > > popular.
9 > >
10 > > But one important thing I did notice is that during 2020 ::gentoo
11 > > repository received more commits than ever before during git-era. And by
12 > > a huge margin. I'd mention something related to that, looks like
13 > > dev/user activity was at its peak last year.
14 > >
15 > > Any project leaders/members could come up with something. Well I'll
16 > > return with markdowns added.
17 > >
18 > > -- juippis
19 > >