From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Corporate affiliations of Council members
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 13:39:12
1 > >> Your hallucination that we don't update things is fascinating, but not
2 > >> based on any observations.
3 > >
4 > > It's based on my observations of your Gentoo contributions.
5 > > If the code quality at work is the same as in Gentoo, then nothing is
6 > > updated.
7 > Sigh.
8 >
9 > You're /really/ aiming low these days.
10 >
11 > So just for the record -
12 >
13 > I've been a bit less active in gentoo land because my son had leukemia.
14 > In February he had his immune system rebooted with a stem cell
15 > transplant, so he's in a reasonably good state now.
16
17 Patrick,
18
19 I *know* that already, and you have my full condolences for it. But it's not
20 as if things have varied too much Gentoo-wise over the last 10 years.
21 Including the outcome of these mailing list discussions, which from my
22 (admittedly fallible) memory tend to both start and end in a similar
23 fashion...
24
25 -A
28 Andreas K. Hüttel
29 dilfridge@g.o
30 Gentoo Linux developer
31 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)