From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-project] changing the default of ACCEPT_LICENSE in portage
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:47:52
1 Am Mittwoch 31 Juli 2013, 13:30:54 schrieb hasufell:
2 > On 07/31/2013 01:27 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
3 > >
4 > > I have always found it a positive side of Gentoo that regarding the
5 > > software which we package we focus on practicalities instead of ideology.
6 >
7 > Free software is more practical and gentoo in it's very nature proves
8 > that point.
9
10 We're not Debian, and that is a good thing™.
13 Andreas K. Huettel
14 Gentoo Linux developer
15 kde, sci, arm, tex, printing, council