From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Andrew Savchenko (bircoph)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:03:37
1 On 11/12/14 03:05, Justin (jlec) wrote:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > it's a pleasure for me to introduce to you Andrew Savchenko aka. bircoph as the
5 > latest addition to our team.
6 >
7 > He has been a long time out-of-tree contributor to various packages including
8 > sci-physics/root, linphone, mediastreamer or openl2tp. Now it is time for him to
9 > work directly on the tree.
10 >
11 > Here some lines from himself:
12 >
13 > """
14 > I'm an IT engineer in the Unix technologies department of our
15 > university working mostly on HPC solutions, though I'm also
16 > involved in VoIP and infrastructure security issues. We're using
17 > Gentoo in production widely ;)
18 >
19 > Also I'm a researcher at the same university working in High Energy
20 > Physics field and I'm working on my PhD in HEP now.
21
22 Another physicist :) Welcome!
27 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
28 Chair of Information Technology