From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: Gentoo Foundation
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:47:49
1 On 6/25/19 1:23 AM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > To the Council nominees, I put forward the following questions, around
3 > the Gentoo Foundation:
4 >
5 > 1. What's your opinion of the past relationship between the Council &
6 > Foundation?
7
8 The council has been critical of the way the foundation has been run,
9 for good reasons.
10
11 > 2. What should the future relationship between the Council & Foundation
12 > look like?
13
14 As long as the foundation does it job and doesn't meddle in the running
15 of the distro I'm fine, but the foundation is there to support the distro.
16
17 > 3. What should the future of the Foundation itself look like?
18
19 I'm fond of having an own foundation rather than an umbrella org, but it
20 requires that it is properly run.
23 Kristian Fiskerstrand
24 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
25 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3