From: Pierre-Yves Bonnetain <expert-judiciaire@××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Reviving the forensic herd
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:14:34
Hello you all,

I'm a heavy (and rabid) user of Gentoo, and sometimes work in the
computer forensics field. I've been installing tools like
sleuthkit/autopsy and some others on my computers.

The Gentoo Forensics Herd seems dead - which is a real pity from my
point of view. So I'm petitionning to revive it and (since waiting for
the second coming is not quite my way of living) I'm ready to take
charge of it.

If this proposal is accepted, I must confess I will need advice and help
during my first steps in this new realm. I've written a few ebuilds for
my own needs, but that's all I did regarding "Gentoo internals".

Sincerely,
--
Pierre-Yves Bonnetain
Expert près la Cour d'Appel de Toulouse