From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: "Vítor Brandão" <vitorbrandao.pt@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo now has a Github "organization"
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:04:05
1 On May 25, 2012 11:18 PM, "Matthew Summers" <quantumsummers@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 >
4 > On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Vítor Brandão
5 > <vitorbrandao.pt@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > github.com/gentoo "Member since Feb 05, 2009"? I thought it was created
8 now.
9 > >
10 > > --
11 > > Vítor Brandão (noisebleed)
12 >
13 > It was created then, by someone not affiliated with Gentoo. I noticed
14 > it and emailed the guy. He transferred ownership to me and therefore
15 > to Gentoo.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Matthew W. Summers
19 > Gentoo Foundation Inc.
22 What a kind man.
23
24 When the Gentoo github goes fully operational, I think a 'thank you' note
25 on its main page is in order. Probably linked to the guy's own github page,
26 if he has one.
27
28 Rgds,