From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 19:41:14
1 For the record the only reason I stand in opposition to William is his
2 deliberate and flagrant trespass on a mailing list whose administration had
3 revoked his posting privileges. The points he raised, however ill mannered
4 a way he chose to do so, are in my humble opinion quite valid and I've also
5 heard similiar rumors from other sources. I don't think William's points
6 should be swept under the rug as it were just because he chose a very
7 anti-social method of making them.
8
9 I humbly ask that any points william (or anyone else for that matter) makes
10 regarding process or procedure, social or technical or otherwise, be
11 evaluated in an objective manner with an eye towards the long term health
12 of Gentoo as both a foundation and as a distribution our userbase depends
13 on.
14
15 As with the message by Daniel Campbell following the one I am currently
16 quoting, I too have made observations and I also plan to take similiar
17 diligence when I exercise my new voting privileges as a recent addition to
18 the foundation when the trustee elections come around.
19
20 We're geeks working on a linux distro, let's act like it.
21