From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:29:51
1 On 16 October 2013 23:53, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'd like to announce a new Gentoo Developer, Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero).
3 >
4 > He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
5 > translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
6 > Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome some
7 > additional commits.
8 >
9 > Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
10 >
11 > "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a pretty
12 > active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for one of the
13 > major telecommunications companies, where I get to use Gentoo for
14 > software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back, and it's been
15 > my favorite distribution ever since."
16 >
17 > Please give him a warm welcome!
18 >
19 > Paweł
22 Welcome!
23
24 Since LXDE and Razor-Qt are in the process of merging, I suppose we
25 should join efforts. I'm planning to add live ebuilds for the newly
26 merged LXDE-Qt packages to our qt overlay soon-ish.
29 Cheers,
30
31 Ben | yngwin
32 Gentoo developer