From: Johannes Huber <johu@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Vikraman "vikraman" Choudhury
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:03:39
1 Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 20:32:28 schrieb Markos Chandras:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good evening,
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Vikraman
8 > "vikraman" Choudhury is joining us from IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh,
9 > India and he will be working on his gentoostats GSOC project[1]. Here
10 > is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "I am a graduate student in Computer Science from India, with an
13 > interest in theoretical CS. When I'm not busy fixing things that
14 > aren't broken, I like to solve puzzles, do DIY electronics and play
15 > classical guitar. I have been a gentoo user for about 5 years now, and
16 > I look forward to being a bigger part of the community."
17 >
18 > Please give him a warm welcome!
21 Have fun!
24 Johannes Huber (johu)