From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Formally have Council oversee the Foundation 2.0
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 21:38:13
1 On Monday, January 16, 2017 9:16:05 PM EST Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 13:10:57 CET schrieb William L. Thomson Jr.:
3 > > Why do people not want to listen?
4 >
5 > Because you've been barfing so much sillyness onto the mailing lists over
6 > the last months that people tune off and dont care whether anything of it
7 > is productive.
8
9 Maybe others then are the problem and not me...
10
11 Not like any of this was addressed in my YEARS of absence!
12
13 Then again is that a comment or message that complies with CoC? Seems
14 judgemental, insulting, and mean spirited.
17 William L. Thomson Jr.