From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2014-2015
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:38:14
1 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto:
2 > Fellow Developers and global Gentoo community,
3 >
4 > I hereby present my personal apologies for the Council 2014 election
5 > results email inclusion of the confirmation ids, which violates the
6 > secrecy of the election.
7 > As the senior official for this election and the person that has
8 > conducted most of the elections since 2008, I assume the blame for not
9 > having warned Chris and for not making it clear that the confirmation
10 > ids should never be made public.
14 Doesn't that make the vote invalid?