From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, marecki@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Marek Szuba
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 23:46:31
1 On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:36:01 +0200
2 Amy Winston <amynka@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day/night to everyone !
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 > Marek Szuba is joining us from Heidelberg, Germany.
8 > He has been working on various packages with proxy-maintainers team
9 > (and will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
10 > describes himself:
11 >
12 > "A recovering particle physicist, currently focused on the subject of
13 > scalable management of large scientific data. Originally from Poland,
14 > have been living the nomadic life of a modern scientist. Have been
15 > using Gentoo since I got my first amd64 machine, back in 2005.
16 > When not staring at a computer screen I like taking long hikes,
17 > photographing landscapes and buildings, cooking and eating very spicy
18 > food, and reading science-fiction."
21 > Please give him a warm welcome!
22
23 OK, so the CC list tells me the nick is marecki?
26 Welcome,
27 jer