From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] Reducing use of SMW in favor of something sane
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 20:44:47
1 Am Samstag, 22. Juli 2017, 19:13:48 CEST schrieb William Hubbs:
2 >
3 > I looked at the git mediawiki module as an alternative, but it is
4 > extremely unwieldy as well and would put a lot of load on the server.
7 The git mediawiki module is a nice toy to play with, but I've never managed to
8 clone our whole wiki.
9
10 (No namespace support, broken with page names like "/etc/ntpd.conf", ...)
11
12 I'll probably back out our patches from git again at some point, since noone
13 is pushing them into git upstream and they are not really worth the work
14 without further improvements.
17 Andreas K. Hüttel
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)