From: Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, gyakovlev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Georgy Yakovlev (gyakovlev)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 20:34:37
1 Good day/night to everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4 Georgy Yakovlev is joining us from Los Angeles, California, USA
5 He has been working with proxy maintainers team on various packages
6 through Github (and will continue his work as an official developer).
7 Here is how he describes himself:
8
9 "Active Gentoo user since 2003.
10 Born in Moscow, Russia but moved to sunny Southern California several
11 years ago
12
13 At work I take care of IBM Power systems running AIX and Linux
14 (ppc64/ppc64le)
15
16 I enjoy mountain biking a lot, like to do a 30-mile loop on local trails
17 once
18 or twice a week or participate in a local MTB race.
19 Love mountains, mountain nature, camping and biking in the mountains,
20 and did I mention mountains?"
21
22 Please give him a warm welcome !
23