From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:21:26
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:11:23 -0400
Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 4:04 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. > <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote: > > On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:09:30 -0400 > > Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote: > > > >> My life would be less sane if I couldn't mute threads in my MUA. > > > > Take me, you can easily create a filter to delete any email I > > compose. Or delete any thread. Or just ignore. > > That's a great idea. Hey, look, my MUA has this function to mute > threads. If only I had thought to suggest doing that in the email you > replied to!
I got that, but did you think you express it clearly? Do you think non native English speakers can understand your meaning. Maybe make clear suggestions such as: "My MUA has an ingore feature. If I dislike a thread I can mute it. You may want to see if your MUA has the same or similar feature." Then you can say, "My life would be less sane without such a feature." That is clear to all. I got your meaning, but being express in a satirical manner. I just chose to point out the larger issues. After all you have that feature, but your CHOOSING not to use it. Hence your replies to my post. Not only can you not control yourself enough to use that feature that keeps your sanity. You double down and reply to my posts. Showing you are not ignoring... Really good stuff!! :) Thanks for the laughs, daily!!! -- William L. Thomson Jr.