From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:42:41
1 Due to FOSDEM-induced travel chaos, we decided to postpone the monthly council
2 meeting by two weeks. As a consequence, ...
3
4 In two weeks, the council will have its (well, this time only nearly regular)
5 monthly meeting. Now is the time to raise and prepare items that the council
6 should put on the agenda to discuss or vote on.
7
8 Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate to repeat
9 your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously suggested one (since
10 the last meeting).
11
12 We will send out the agenda one week before the meeting date, i.e. 2014-02-18.
13
14 Your responses should go to the gentoo-project list.
15
16 Best,
17 Andreas
20 Dr. Andreas K. Huettel
21 Institute for Experimental and Applied Physics
22 University of Regensburg
23 D-93040 Regensburg
24 Germany
25