From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer : Peter Alfredsen (loki_val)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:59:00
1 On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:00:25 +0200
2 "Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > It's my pleasure to introduce Peter Alfredsen (loki_val) as a new
5 > Gentoo developer. Peter has been suffering from acute uncontrolled
6 > patching and ebuild writing for some time. We made sure there was no
7 > treatment for this and then invited him to join us so that he can
8 > close himself the myriad bugs he has opened. He will be primarily
9 > working with the sound, fonts and gcc porting teams.
10
11 I expect to see him at the top of the bugs closed rankings in the GMN
12 next month. ;)
16 fonts, gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
17 mips, treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
18 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662