From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <g@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: SCALE Early Bird Registration ends tonight!
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:37:34
1 Steve,
2
3 I am sorry you believe this to be spam, and as a matter of fact I had sent emails to the Gentoo lists regarding SCALE, the call for papers, etc. over the past few months. The promotional code that I provided will continue to work but the price will be $35 instead of $30. As far as wanting Gentoo devels there, I have been in contact with both David Shakaryan and Christel Dahlskjaer regarding the Gentoo booth at SCALE.
4
5 My reason for sending this email out was to make sure any Gentoo devels that were interested in going, got in at the early bird price.
6
7 Thanks.
8 Gareth
9