From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] council meeting agenda, mar 12
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:35:45
1 W dniu 11.03.2017, sob o godzinie 22∶39 -0800, użytkownik Daniel
2 Campbell napisał:
3 > On 03/07/2017 10:19 AM, William Hubbs wrote:
4 > > All,
5 > >
6 > > The following is a draft of the council meeting agenda for Mar 12.
7 > >
8 > > 1. roll call
9 > >
10 > > 2. bugs with council involvement
11 > >
12 > > 3. open floor
13 > >
14 > > Note: bugs with council involvement will cover the $Id$ issue unless
15 > > someone thinks we need a separate bullet point for it.
16 > >
17 > > Let me know if I need to make any changes.
18 > >
19 > > Thanks,
20 > >
21 > > William
24 > Will there be an e-mail on dev-announce if the council makes a decision
25 > on $Id$ and friends? I'm working during the meeting and don't want to
26 > add work for others the next time I touch an ebuild.
27 >
28 > If there's already an easy way to find council decisions like this,
29 > pardon my ignorance.
30
31 The Council has already dealt with this. You'd notice if you looked
32 at the code instead of just the mailing lists.
35 Best regards,
36 Michał Górny