From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Xu "heroxbd" Benda
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:30:58
1 On 18:59 Wed 14 Dec 2011, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Xu "heroxbd" Benda
3 > is joining us from Sendai, Japan and he will be working in the prefix
4 > team. Here is how he describes himself:
5 >
6 > "I am born in China and now studying in particle physics in
7 > Japan as a graduate student. I like tweaking electronic
8
9 Please say that you don't believe in the Higgs hoax? ;)
10
11 Welcome aboard!
15 Thomas Kahle
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/