From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: prometheanfire@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Matt "prometheanfire" Thode
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:09:35
1 On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to introduce another dev, this time from the US:
3 >
4 > Matt "prometheanfire" Thode already supported the hardened team, especially the selinux subproject
5 > and will join them as a developer now.
6 >
7 [snip]
8 > Since that actually means, that at least 2 active devs are working on selinux, please give him a
9 > warm welcome with the usual amount of new bugs :-)
12 Welcome aboard! I look forward to this new heightened-security Gentoo
13 you folks are making :D
14
15 Cheers!
18 ~Nirbheek Chauhan