From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] request for slides, photos and reports (blog posts / news items)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:02:08
1 On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 23-10-2012 23:16:17 +0200, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> please add in this [1] wiki page links to your slides, photos or reports (blog
6 >> posts or news items). We will use that page to have everything gathered in one
7 >> central place.
8 >>
9 >> [1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_aftermath
10 >
11 > I committed my slides, right after giving the talks here:
12 > http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/miniconf/presentations/
13 >
14 > Fabian
15 >
16 > --
17 > Fabian Groffen
18 > Gentoo on a different level
19
20 Just committed our presentation there as well
23 Regards,
24 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2