From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:32:46
1 El lun, 02-03-2015 a las 00:02 -0500, Tim Harder escribió:
2 > The next council meeting will be on March 10th, 19:00 UTC in
3 > #gentoo-council on Freenode.
4 >
5 > Please respond to this message on the gentoo-project list with any
6 > agenda items you want to propose or discuss.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > Tim
10
11 Another topic I would like to rise is:
12 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/aed760e7431f6d5ec7518be4d5b75c84
13
14 But, over my original suggestion, I would be happy with even only having
15 this:
16 - A new keyword for bugzilla like "STABLEREQALL" to easily allow arch
17 teams to filter this kind of packages and handle them in this "special
18 way"
19
20 The keyword would be set by the maintainer of the package when he/she
21 CCes the arches and, then, he is supposed to know if his package can be
22 handled in this way or not.
23
24 An important note: from this workflow, HPPA case should be excluded as
25 his team was the only disagreeing with this (as pointed in that same
26 thread). That is not a problem to me since I think HPPA team is in a
27 good shape of stabilizations (as they have a stable tree that fits well
28 with its current man power, that is not the case for the other arches).
29
30 Thanks a lot