From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2021-05-09
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 19:07:20
1 Hi,
2
3 On 2021-05-01 17:14, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
4 > There's rumors going around that Agostino's tinderbox basically
5 > already burned through our entire 2021 AWS Open Source credit budget
6 > and has overdrawn it significantly.
7 >
8 > Independent of whether this rumor is true or not, I would like to
9 > discuss
10 > * how we can avoid such a situation in the future,
11 > * and how we can fairly handle the distribution of limited infra
12 > resources that may end up costing us money
13
14 Is this really a topic for council?
15
16 Isn't foundation an independent body and if someone requests funding
17 from foundation and will get it approved...
18
19 Or in other words: Can council veto against funding requests the
20 foundation received and wants to approve?
21
22 If not, I really see nothing to discuss for council and non-foundation
23 members. It's their money...
27 Regards,
28 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
29 fpr: C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature