From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for public condemnation of Russian invasion in Ukraine
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:16:49
1 W dniu śro, 09.03.2022 o godzinie 00∶21 +0000, użytkownik Andriy Utkin
2 napisał:
3 > I suggest to not leave it that way, and at very least to make a
4 > public
5 > statement condemning this aggressive war. I am happy to contribute to
6 > the draft but I'd like to first hear what others think, so that
7 > whatever
8 > statement we get, if any, is actually a reflection of our consensus,
9 > not
10 > my soapbox speech.
11
12 I always was of the opinion that Gentoo should avoid getting involved
13 in politics, if only to avoid potential repercussions that could affect
14 Gentoo users. I'm not sure about that anymore but in this case I'm
15 pretty strongly biased, so I think I should abstain from deciding
16 either way.
19 Best regards,
20 Michał Górny