From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Vladimir Smirnov (civil)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:45:39
1 On 23/11/13 15:12, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am pleased to announce a new Gentoo Developer. Vladimir "Civil"
5 > Smirnov is joining us from St. Petersburg, Russia and he will be
6 > assisting the ARM and Perl teams. Some of you may remember him from
7 > his kde-testing (oh it feels so long ago!) overlay contributions back
8 > in 2008
9 >
10 > Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently I live in St. Petersburg with my
13 > wife. My hobbies are programming and photography. I work as System
14 > Administrator in Yandex LLC. I like to read (fantasy, fantastic)."
15 >
16 > Please give him a warm welcome
19 A civil Gentoo developer?-)