From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer: Tiago Cunha (tcunha)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:47:37

Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:

> Joining us from Coimbra, Portucal we have Tiago Cunha. Tiago is going
Where the hell is Portucal?
> to be doing sparc and probably amd64 keywording too and maintain a > couple of packages. He has contributed a patch here and there and > like usual knows a bunch of programming languages. In his free time > he likes to watch Sci-Fi and especially the battles that keep the > wraith or the Ori at bay.
That sounds so stereotype...and I think I read it a dozen times in new-dev announcements.
> Now it's time to file a bunch of keywording > bugs so that Tiago doesn't get bored and old-timers can offload their > work to him.
/me just filed about 100 hundred stabilisation bugs for GCC will hit your local arch fan soon. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer: Tiago Cunha (tcunha) Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>