From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Resignation
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:16:02
1 On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 2:50 AM, Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 12:34:03AM -0800, Daniel Campbell wrote:
3 >> Effective today, December 16th, 2017 at 0800 UTC, I am resigning from my
4 >> position as Gentoo Developer and Foundation Trustee.
5 >
6 > After conversing with a few members of the community, I have decided to
7 > remain as a Gentoo Developer.
8
9 While you're busy retracting things, would you care to retract any
10 false statements you might have publicly made concerning me in the
11 same email? I noticed that I didn't make the footnotes.
14 Rich