From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:26:45
1 El lun, 17-06-2013 a las 21:10 +0200, Michał Górny escribió:
2 > Dnia 2013-06-17, o godz. 20:46:19
3 > hasufell <hasufell@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 > > Ok, so we have a seperate thread for this.
6 > >
7 > > Anybody who cares can pose a question with context to the current
8 > > council election.
9 > >
10 > > Candidates don't need to answer.
11 > >
12 > > For the previous quetions/answers see the subthread
13 > > "Questioning/Interviewing council nominees" of "Council nominations".
14 >
15 > I'd even ask candidates not to answer in this thread. Just make
16 > a complete list of questions, in the meantime take the nominations
17 > and let the nominees answer them when the list is ready.
21 Yeah, I think it's the cleaner solution, otherwise, it's really a pain
22 to review mail when I return home :O