From: Max Magorsch <arzano@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Corporate affiliations of Council members
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 01:41:50
1 I'm working for a research organization in Germany. My employer
2 neither gives me any directions nor pays me for my activities as a
3 Gentoo developer.
4
5 On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 4:18 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > Hello,
8 >
9 > Here's another question for the Council nominees. I'd like to ask
10 > the Council members to disclose their corporate affiliations,
11 > in particular whether they are employed or in partnership with companies
12 > using Gentoo or Gentoo derivatives.
13 >
14 > This is because I believe that the electorate deserves to know whether
15 > their elected Council member may end up being in conflict of interest
16 > between doing what's right by the wide community and what's requested by
17 > his employer.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Best regards,