From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Some focus for Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:34:53
1 Seems like the same discussion. What, exactly, is the product? In a micro
2 view, you are right, ciaran, that the technology is lacking. In the macro
3 view, portage is an engine not the product. The product, in my view, is
4 the experience of using Gentoo.
5
6 In many ways, the community is the "product".
7
8 2 pennies,
9
10 seemantk empathic design