From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:55:33
1 >>>>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2
3 > In may case, I consider this thread to be "fair game" considering the
4 > frothing-at-the-mouth vile responses from mgorny, trying to spread FUD that I
5 > am coming back to take over the project, and the 'proceduralitis analus'
7 > his silly attempts to create a false narrative where I am calling everyone
8 > assholes, insulting everyone, etc etc.
9
10 > Clearly, these guys don't feel beholden to anyone, ComRel or otherwise, in
11 > terms of their conduct, so why should I have to be polite too? We can just
12 > 'get it on'. They set the standard -- I am simply responding in kind. At least
13 > I am backing up my claims with actual logs, and my claims happen to be true.
14
15 > And everyone -- to be clear, I am only calling mgorny and ulm assholes, and
16 > anyone who thinks that they are awesome. Mgorny is of the large, smelly
17 > variety, and ulm is cute and pink, somewhat more pleasant... but we all know
18 > what species of body part they are. And I am of the opinion that the Gentoo
19 > development motto should be "we don't do anal." I'm willing to do my part to
20 > make that happen. Also, that slogan would work really well on a t-shirt.
21 > "Gentoo Development Team: We don't do anal". Let's define a culture that
22 > values friendliness and fun. What cooler way than to have a dev team t-shirt
23 > with that slogan on it?
24
25 *plonk*