From: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] FOSDEM 2018 is coming!
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:15:44
1 On 01/04/2018 12:30 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > A new year - a new FOSDEM!
3 >
4 > FOSDEM 2018 (https://fosdem.org/2018/) will take place on 3 & 4 February, as
5 > always at Campus Solbosch, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium.
6 >
7 > We have a detailed wiki page about the Gentoo presence,
8 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2018
9 >
10 > If you plan to come, please sign up on the page! (Especially if you want to
11 > participate in the traditional Gentoo dinner on Saturday evening.)
12 >
13 > Developers: If you plan to come, please also sign up for Gentoo stand
14 > supervision! Pick your favourite Star Trek character in the schedule and
15 > replace it with your nick!
16 >
17 > Last, there's the channel #gentoo-fosdem for planning and chat...
18 >
19 > Cheers,
20 > Andreas
21 >
22 I even added a couple news announcements on www.g.o since I like my
23 European neighbors so much.
24
25 I'll post some things on Gentoo's social media tomorrow. Thanks for
26 coordinating, Andreas!