From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call For Agenda Items - 13 May 2014
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:57:49
1 On Sun, 11 May 2014 20:41:03 +0000
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Please check the amount of times I have asked on the project ML here.
5
6 You've asked for summaries, which are still pending; as for the logs,
7 they are on the meeting summaries page now, given the recent request.
8
9 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Quality_Assurance/Meeting_Summaries
10
11 I'm not joking, they just haven't found the time to summarize it; when
12 they do, we'll let you know. If it is not done before the next meeting,
13 I'll ask the QA team for a deadline and/or reassignment; or perhaps
14 doing it myself, given that it have been two months already.
15
16 If you need something in specific summarized from them, please ask.
19 With kind regards,
20
21 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
22 Gentoo Developer
23
24 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
25 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
26 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D