From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Constanze "constanze" Hausner
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 21:02:26
1 Good evening folks,
2
3 Let me introduce another member for the well-known German
4 conspiracy. Constanze "constanze" Hausner, joins us from Munich and she
5 wants to take care of pam related packages. Guess who is gonna be really
6 happy about this? :-). Here's something about her with her own words:
7
8 "I'm a computer science student at the University of Applied Sciences
9 Munich in my seventh semester. Currently I'm writing my Bachelor-Thesis.
10 IT-Security is my favorite computer science subject, alongside with
11 operating-systems of course. I've been using Gentoo for 3 years now
12 and took part in this years GSoC for Gentoo, where I played with
13 file-based capabilities. This was so much fun, that I wanted to join
14 your ranks. My hobbies include taking pictures, playing board games,
15 reading and of course Gentoo :). I live together with my husband and
16 three guinea pigs in a flat in Munich"
17
18 Please give her a warm welcome and assign some bugs to pam herd asap!
21 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
22 Gentoo Linux Developer
23 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org
24 Key ID: 441AC410
25 Key FP: AAD0 8591 E3CD 445D 6411 3477 F7F7 1E8E 441A C410