From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:03:53
1 Denis Dupeyron:
2 > On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3 >> What is ComRel doing these days?
4 >
5 > Why are you suddenly pulling comrel into an issue with elections in a
6 > project? In case you didn't know it, comrel has no authority over the
7 > council or metastructure.
10 Hum. The problem is not just elections, but communication. There was a
11 lengthy discussion on dev ML where you ended up replying with an inside
12 joke to an argument, so maybe you missed some parts of it.
13
14 I'm not going to repeat all the stuff that has already been said, but I
15 was under the impression that communication problems with a project is
16 very well within the scope of ComRel.