From: likewhoa <likewhoa@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer Amy Winston (amynka)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:31:20
1 On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:10:11 +0200
2 justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > My name is Amy Winston and I hate writing about myself.
5 > Apart form that I like to play on various musical instruments
6 > and annoy openSUSE and Gentoo communities with precisely
7 > picked nitpicking on IRC.
10 > Although she is not very chatty, she is a very friendly person and has
11 > proven to have a solid knowledge about Gentoo. So I am really looking
12 > forward to her contributions and it will be a joy working with her.
13 >
14 > Please join me in giving her a warm welcome,
15 >
16 > Justin
19 Welcome to the team, look forward to your many contributions!
22 Thank you,
23 Fernando Reyes
24 GPG BDD75DD7
25 Mission Accomplish, Inc.