From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Feedback on recruitment process
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:04:26
1 Hi,
2 looking on the question and given that I am mentoring someone again here
3 are my hints so far:
4
5 12 (diff between depend/rdepend), put there also pdepend, we end up asking
6 on it anyway
7
8 15 (fpic) not sure if we really should have this in quiz as the issue is
9 not that common nowdays
10
11 25 (patch eapi0 and 2) basically we should ask here only about latest eapi
12 nowdays, we expect the trainee to read the eapis and with the amount we
13 have now even if he knows 0 and 2 only he is screwed :-)
14
15 31 (the head and tail question) drop or make it asbstract to actually ask
16 why all calls should be done in posix way not in gnu extensions
17
18 Thats it for now
19
20 Cheers