From: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:03:39
1 On 28-06-2010 22:35, Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to announce a new member in the Gentoo developer family:
3 > Anthony G. Basile is joining us from Buffalo, NY USA and will hopefully continue his work for the
4 > hardened team and might also give a helping hand to the mozilla team.
5 >
6 > Here is, how he describes himself:
7 >
8 > I am current a professor at D'Youville College, Buffalo NY 14201
9 > I chair the Information Technology program there. See
10 >
11 > http://tweedledee.dyc.edu/it/
14 > I am interested in developing systems which resist forensic analysis.
15 > Eg. carefully designed implementation of encryption that permit plausible
16 > deniability
17 >
18 > I am married. No kids. But we do have a dog :)
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome.
21 >
22 Welcome Anthony!