From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:23:23
1 > If Foundation decides to arbitrarily change a policy that's been
2 > initially approved both by Council and Foundation, then I propose that
3 > the Council rejects changes to the policy and blocks such contributions.
4
5 Take it slow... we're discussing here, we're not voting or even proposing
6 detailed votes.
7
8 I would somewhat implicitly assume that a policy set by council and trustees
9 together needs also the agreement of both bodies for modifications.
10
11 Let's not discuss the tug-of-war details before even anyone starts one. :P
14 Andreas K. Hüttel
15 dilfridge@g.o
16 Gentoo Linux developer
17 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)