From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Daniel "zlg" Campbell
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:47:45
1 Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> writes:
2
3 > "I'm originally from the southeastern USA and have been interested in
4 > computers since I was a teenager, when I first started pursuing web
5 > design and pixel art. My first exposure to GNU/Linux was with Knoppix
6 > and Ubuntu in 2005. I later migrated to Arch in 2007 and have been
7 > using Gentoo since 2012.
8 >
9 > My interests are in programming, design, video games, and drawing. The
10 > politics and ethics of Free Software are very interesting to me and
11 > part of what motivates me to do more within the community. Freedom and
12 > choice are important, and I believe Gentoo is the best place to help
13 > that cause.
14 >
15 > Cryptography and privacy-retaining software are also interesting to me.
16 > I would like to attend a keysigning party some time to learn more about
17 > and practice the Web of Trust."
18 >
19 > Please give him a warm welcome!
20