From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] have any developers subscribed to -project?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:13:40
Well, it could've been a screw up on my end (.procmailrc rules) or
something on the server end, but I just got 48 mails this evening in a
row.  Of course, I've been locked into the Deathly Hallows all weekend,
so I haven't really checked either (been keeping out of the 'Tubes so as
to avoid spoilers).

Anyway, I see a few devs on here already.  Sorry to reply to paul's
message, I didn't have George's original message in this thread.