From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Is forensic herd still alive ?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:01:25
1 On 3/29/11 11:54 PM, Pierre-Yves Bonnetain wrote:
2 > This may not be the proper list to ask such a question - be nice then,
3 > just tell me which list I should query.
4
5 I'd say gentoo-dev, if the question is more like "I'd like to land those
6 patches".
7
8 > Is the Gentoo Forensic Herd still alive ?
9
10 No idea. Have you tried e-mailing the people that are maintaining it?
11
12 > I uploaded an ebuild (version bump for some app-forensic tool) three
13 > weeks ago, and nothing got out of it. A quick check on the app-forensic
14 > group shows several of those tools lagging behind current releases.
15
16 If a ready to apply patch or ebuild sits in Bugzie for so long, any
17 developer can commit it. I can do it for you, please send me the URLs.
18
19 In case the forensic herd is alive: don't worry, I'm going to try
20 contacting you before committing anything.