From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:49:51
1 On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 11:28 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
2 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:47:18 AM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
4 >> Hint: your repository is missing something. But, as I said, I don't
5 >> really think it matters much either way.
6 >
7 > Synced nightly...
8 > https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/gentoo
9 >
10 > Compare to source
11 > https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commits/master?author=rich0
14 Yeah, the latter is also missing something.
15
16 If you want another hint, I pointed out what it was in my first reply,
17 right about in the spot where I said that commit counts aren't the
18 only measure of contribution. This thread is WAY too long already
19 without getting into repeating ourselves...
22 Rich