From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Nominations for Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 11:11:05
1 On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 11:38:36PM +0300, Panagiotis Christopoulos wrote:
2 > 11. Sven Vermeulen (swift)
3
4 Thank you for the nomination, but I respectfully decline.
5
6 I'm currently one of the trustees and already know that it won't be possible
7 for me to have a nice, steady, continuous time availability which the
8 Council requires. I'd rather put remaining effort in those places I know
9 currently are lower on resources (such as documentation, SELinux, Integrity,
10 proxy-maint, etc.)
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen