From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mats "matsl" Lidell
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:56:59
1 On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 23:33 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mats "matsl"
5 > Lidell is joining us from Stockholm, Sweden and he will be working on
6 > the XEmacs ebuilds. Here is how he describers himself:
7
8 Welcome! I'm glad that the xemacs ebuilds that I left in the tree will
9 now be cared for again. As I originally started out maintaining them
10 with your bump script I'm sure they are in good hands.
11
12 Hans