From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: "Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <hkBst@g.o>, "�" <lists@××××××.eu>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Automation: Making package.mask better
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:34:20
On Sunday, 22. July 2007 14:18, Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
Why does the (text based) format of the file need to change at all? Can't the metadata just be optional comments that are interpreted if present. This would keep upwards compatibility for older pm versions as well as easy local (un-)maskings for users, as already mentioned by James Cloos. -R. -- gentoo-project@g.o mailing list