From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:48:01
1 I was under the impression that the distinguishing factor is commit access to the main repo.
2
3 On October 13, 2016 3:50:30 PM EDT, "John R. Graham" <john_r_graham@××××××××××.com> wrote:
10 >-----Original Message-----
11 >>From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
12 >>Sent: Oct 13, 2016 3:25 PM
13 >>To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
14 >>Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
15 >>Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
16 ><snip>
17 >>- Staffers who are not devs do not belong to a project
18 >
19 >Turns out not to be the case right now. Gentoo Forum Administrators are
20 >staff and
21 >are members of the Gentoo Linux Forums project.
22 >
23 ><snip>
24 >>Questions
25 >>
26 >>- Do staff get gentoo.org email addresses?
27 >>
28 >> - I do not think it’s necessary
29 >Today, they do.
30 >
31 >Regards,
32 >John (john_r_graham@g.o)
35 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.