From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Andreas Schürch (nativemad)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:09:36
1 On 8/21/11 10:54 AM, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > I like snow-, skate-, and wakeboarding, whenever the weather and my
3 > health allows it. You know, computer people are quite fragile! ;-)
4 > With a bunch of friends, I've rented a house (probably the oldest in the
5 > village) where we meet us quite frequently to play games and have fun
6 > together (actually, the others are often playing games
7 > while I do some linux stuff, if we are not occupied with drinking beer
8 > together! ;-)
9
10 Hey, sounds like fun! Welcome. :-D